Anclote Key Preserve State Park
Take a fun-filled timeout from the mainland with a winning boat trip out to Anclote Key Preserve State Park. Located off the southern coast of Pasco County, this beautiful State Park is the perfect place to dive into your next adventure. Whether you're taking a relaxing stroll on miles coastline, enjoying the Island's abundant wildlife, or soaking up the sun while looking for seashells, you'll find Anclote Key is a great place to enjoy the beautiful blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Get a play-by-play of everything to do at the Anclote Key Preserve State Park below.
Anclote Key Preserve State Park Highlights
- Anclote Key Lighthouse (historical location)
- The hidden sand bar (only accessible during low tide)
- Home to 177 species of native birds
- Beautiful white-sand beaches
- Pontoon boat rentals nearby