Anclote Key Preserve State Park
Dive into the excitement of Florida's Sports Coast on Anclote Key Preserve State Park. Here, you can go for a walk on miles of pet-friendly coastline, enjoy the Island's abundant wildlife, or soak up the sun while looking for seashells next to the beautiful blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Anclote Key Preserve State Park Highlights
- Anclote Key Lighthouse (historical location)
- The hidden sand bar (only accessible during low tide)
- Home to 177 species of native birds
- Beautiful white-sand beaches
- Pontoon boat rentals nearby