Travel and Weather
Florida’s Sports Coast is committed to ensuring the personal safety among area visitors and residents. The following resources are intended to assist visitors currently in Pasco County or planning a trip.
The links below provide information about lodging in the area and current weather updates.
Other Travel Resources:
- For visitors traveling through the area or staying during severe weather, the Pasco County website has the most up to date, critical information on disaster preparedness: https://www.pascocountyfl.net/365/Emergency-Management
- Weather Advisories and Updates: https://alerts.weather.gov/cap/wwaatmget.php?x=FLC101&y=1
- Current weather information: Visit https://www.pascocountyfl.net/2224/Weather or http://www.weather.gov
- National Hurricane Center: https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
- Florida Emergency Information 24-hour Hotline: 800-342-3557
- Real Time Traffic Information: Florida’s 511 Traveler Information System Website
- Gas Availability: www.gasbuddy.com
- Price Gouging Hotline: 1-866-966-7226
- Pasco County Flood Information: https://www.pascocountyfl.net/402/Flood-Information
- VISIT FLORDIA Hurricane Information: https://www.visitflorida.org/resources/crisis-preparation/hurricane-information/