- Promotion Period: This Experience Florida’s Sports Coast promotion (“Promotion”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern
Time (“ET”) on January 11, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on or about January 14, 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
- Eligibility: Open only to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Experience Florida’s Sports Coast /Pasco County, Florida (“Sponsor”), and any of its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries prize providers, and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and/or those living in the same household of each such employees are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, ordinances and regulations. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- How to Enter: To enter, during the Promotion Period an individual must like the official post for the giveaway on
Instagram, follow @flsportscoast and tag three friends in the comment section using the hashtag #FLSportsCoast (Eligible Entries). Each social media post will be entered into the random drawing for a chance to win the Grand Prize. Limit five (5) Entries per person during the Promotion Period.
- Random Drawing: The potential Grand Prize winner will then be required to sign and return via email an Affidavit Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within one (1) days ofnotification or the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
Noncompliance within prescribed time periods will result in a potential winner’s disqualification and an alternate
winner selected, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable or
unresponsive will result in disqualification and the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be
selected, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Winners Notification/Verification: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified through Instagram’s direct social media profile has been issued and to whom services are billed. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and in the event of cancellation, the Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all Eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules prior to cancellation. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW; SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds: to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the Entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or, to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect Entries and (a) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of
these Official Rules; or (b) award the Grand Prize at random from among all Eligible Entries received in accordance wit
these Official Rules prior to cancellation.
- Warranties and Representations; Release of Liability: You (winner) hereby hold Sponsor and each of the
Promotion Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents,
representatives, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any third party claim
arising from use of any Entry and you waive any right to inspect or approve uses of your Entry by Sponsor in
connection with the Promotion or to be compensated for any such uses. Participating in the Promotion constitutes
permission to Sponsor to use a winner’s and his/her guest’s name and address in connection with the administration
of the Promotion only and as otherwise required by law. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant agrees that Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Grand Prize or component thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Promotion or participation in any Promotion related activity. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar wi
their contents and agree to be bound by them.
- Disputes: ENTRANTS/WINNERS AGREE THAT: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THECONSTRUCTION VALIDITY INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THE PROMOTION OR THE 7/12/22, 8:49 AM Sports Coast Ale Trail Terms & Conditions – Florida’s Sports Coast
- Sponsor/Administrator: Sponsor of the Promotion is Experience Florida’s Sports Coast/Pasco County, Florida,
1938 Duck Slough Blvd. Trinity, Florida 34655.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram