Savage Race Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- Promotion Period: This Experience Florida’s Sports Coast promotion (“Promotion”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 9, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on or about Thursday November 11, 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- Eligibility: Open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Experience Florida’s Sports Coast /Pasco County, Florida (“Sponsor”), and any of its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, prize providers, and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and/or those living in the same household of each such employees are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, ordinances and regulations. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- How to Enter: To enter, during the Promotion Period an individual must like the official post for the giveaway on Instagram, follow @flsportscoast and @savagerace and tag at least one friend in the comment section using the hashtag #LetsPlay (Eligible Entries). Each social media post will be entered into the random drawing for a chance to win the Grand Prize. Limit five (5) Entries per person during the Promotion Period.
- Random Drawing: The potential Grand Prize winner will then be required to sign and return via email an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within one (1) days of notification or the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Noncompliance within prescribed time periods will result in a potential winner’s disqualification and an alternate winner selected, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable or unresponsive will result in disqualification and the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Winners Notification/Verification: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified through Instagram’s direct message and/or comment feature on the winner’s social media post or profile used when they entered the Promotion during normal business hours on or about November 11, 2021. The potential Grand Prize winners will have one (1) day to reply to the direct message or comment. The potential Grand Prize winners will then be required to sign and return via email an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within one (1) day of notification or the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Noncompliance within prescribed time periods will result in a potential winner’s disqualification and an alternate winner selected, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable or unresponsive will result in disqualification and the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designated agent, whose decisions are final and BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): “Grand Prize”: The following is a description of the prize to be awarded to the (5) Grand Prize winners (2) complimentary registrations for the 2021 Savage Race in Dade City plus two (2) spectator passes. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be given, bartered or sold. There are no cash or prize substitutes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner need not be present to win and will be notified by direct message and/or comment on the winner’s social media post or profile. Winner shall be required to sign Affidavit of Eligibility; Release and Indemnification and complete a W-9 Form to be awarded prize. Winner must contact Experience Florida’s Sports Coast Communication Manager on or before Friday, November 12, 2021 to schedule prize redemption visit. Winner is responsible for transportation to Pasco County, Florida (Experience Florida’s Sports Coast). If the winner fails to meet eligibility requirements or does not sign Affidavit of Eligibility; Release and Indemnification and W-9, then an alternate winner shall be selected.
- General Rules: Each winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its affiliates to use his/her name, photograph and likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without compensation. Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely Entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected Entries/winner notification documents; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer/phone equipment (software or hardware)/device, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise.
Proof of Entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the device or social media profile used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of a device social media profile is the natural person in whose name the device or social media profile has been issued and to whom services are billed. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and in the event of cancellation, the Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all Eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules prior to cancellation. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW; SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds: to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the Entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or, to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect Entries and (a) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the Grand Prize at random from among all Eligible Entries received in accordance with these Official Rules prior to cancellation.
- Warranties and Representations; Release of Liability: You (winner) hereby hold Sponsor and each of the Promotion Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of any Entry and you waive any right to inspect or approve uses of your Entry by Sponsor in connection with the Promotion or to be compensated for any such uses. Participating in the Promotion constitutes permission to Sponsor to use a winner’s and his/her guest’s name and address in connection with the administration of the Promotion only and as otherwise required by law. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant agrees that Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Grand Prize or component thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Promotion or participation in any Promotion related activity. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with their contents and agree to be bound by them.
- Disputes: ENTRANTS/WINNERS AGREE THAT: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THE PROMOTION OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, U.S.A., WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER LAWS. Entrants/winners are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations including but not limited to tax and similar reporting obligations imposed by federal, state and local authorities. As a condition of participating in the Promotion, each entrant/winners agrees that in any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and in any causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, the exclusive procedure for resolving the dispute shall be arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules before one arbitrator in Pasco County, Florida. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall be selected from the AAA’s large, complex case panel. Absent good cause or the parties’ agreement, the award shall be rendered within six months of the arbitrator’s selection. The arbitrator shall award reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs to the prevailing party. Except as may be required by law, neither party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, contents, or results of anything related to the arbitration, including but not limited to pleadings, motions, briefs, discovery, depositions, hearings, or award without all the parties’ prior written consent. The only exception to the exclusive procedure of arbitration is that either party may bring in court an action for injunctive relief pending arbitration. Each party consents to personal jurisdiction and venue in the state or federal courts in Pasco County, Florida, which shall be the exclusive venue for any court action between the parties.
FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT/WINNERS BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE; INCIDENTAL; OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, AND ENTRANT/WINNERS FURTHER WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
- Winners’ List: For the first name and last name initial of the Grand Prize winner, available for a period of at least thirty (30) days after selection thereof, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Experience Florida’s Sports Coast, 1938 Duck Slough Blvd. Trinity, Florida 34655.
- Sponsor/Administrator: Sponsor of the Promotion is Experience Florida’s Sports Coast/Pasco County, Florida, 1938 Duck Slough Blvd. Trinity, Florida 34655.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.