- Depending on where you are filming in Pasco County, a (COI) Certificate of Insurance is required.
- Evidence of insurance must be provided in the minimum amount of $1,000,000 for general liability and vehicle liability and $1,000,000 general aggregate, naming the county and any municipality in which filming will be conducted as additional insured. It is required to mention Pasco County and Pasco County Board of County Commissioners. An example copy of the certificate of insurance is linked here for reference.
- In addition, coverage of general liability insurance may be required for use of private property. Evidence of insurance must be submitted along with the film application at least five (5) business days prior to the filming and/or pre-shooting date.
- Commercial general liability insurance, including but not limited to, bodily injury, property damage and personal injury is required for all on-location work in Pasco County.
- Additional insurance coverage or higher limits may be required based upon the risk level the city or county may face. These will be determined when the application is reviewed by risk managers. Workers Comp coverage may be required but it is not needed unless the application specifically requests it.
- Applications submitted without proof of insurance are considered incomplete and will not be processed until proof of insurance is provided.
Filming at State Parks: the applicant must provide a COI in the amount of $1 million. This can change depending on the shoot. The Certificate must name the Department of Environmental Protection and the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust as additionally insured.